Article ID: 2027010 Last Updated: 6 April 2023
You may receive Termination Code 1307 when opening your company file.
To resolve the error:
1. Quit AccountEdge and use Finder to go to Documents / AccountEdge Pro GB and double-click into the Custom Reports folder.
2. At the top of your screen, select Edit> Select All. Your window should like this:
3. At the top of your screen, select Edit> Copy x items, where 'x' is the number of reports selected.
4. At the top of your screen, select File> New Folder. A new folder called untitled folder will appear.
5. Rename the 'untitled folder' to 'Original Reports'.
6. Click once on the Original Reports folder, so that it is highlighted. Your window should look like this:
7. At the top of your screen, select Edit> Paste x items, where 'x' is the number of reports selected.
8. Check that the Original Reports folder contains a copy of the reports.
9. Move all of the report files (.rpt files) from the Custom Reports folder to the Bin / Trash.
10. Your window should look like this:
11. Start AccountEdge and log into your company file.